DEVELOPMENT OF CARBON OFFSET PROJECTS
CERPD is conducting CDM projects through the distribution of greenhouse gas reduction facilities (e.g., Cookstove, Water Purifier System, etc.) in various countries of Africa. After the CERs issuance from UNFCCC, we will convert the CERs as Korean Offset Credits (KOCs) for the usage in K-ETS and trade with credit buyers.
In addition to our K-ETS program, CERPD manages The Hyundai Steel Waste Energy Co-generation Project, the largest industrial Voluntary Carbon Credit project in the world. We also have a global network for trading and/or buying VCUs (Verified Carbon Units) with traders as well as end buyers.
CERPD’s Carbon Offset Project Services:
- Carbon Credits Project Development
- Registration & Issuance Process
- Purchasing and Marketing of Carbon Credits
- Developing and Managing Financial Models
- Technical, Financial, and Legal Support as a Consultant
- Connection to the International Market
- Portfolio Management and Problem-Solving Techniques
- Hedging Strategies
- Commodity Swaps