Here is the path that CERPD has taken for a better world since 2008.
- The first KOC issuance of water purification project in Korea
- Business registrations on Cookstove to KOC
- First Carbon Zero Event at the 200th Anniversary of Father Kim Dae-Gun’s birth in Korea
- Investment and development on new businesses such as refrigerant, afforestation and reforestation, plastic, cookstoves and others
- World’s first PDD registration on Plastic Waste Reduction Program in Verra
- Appointed committee members of the Emission Rights Market Council.
- The very first water purification project registration in Korea
- MOU signed with eco-friendly biofuel production technology company
Initiation of CDM development by supplying water purifiers in Africa
A feasibility study to establish and eco-friendly biofuel production plant
Initiation of CDM development through the spread of cookstoves in Africa.
Establishment of the African CDM Project Development Department
“Most Voluntary Carbon Discharge (VCU) trading companies in 2014”
- Regisrtation of Waste Energy Recovery Cogeneration VCS Project(Phase II) with Hyundai Steel at the International Carbon Emission Registry
- Establishment of biomass supply department
- Supply of wood pellets to Samsung C&T and BAOS
- Registration of Waste Energy Cogeneration VCS Project(Phase I) with Hyundai Steel at the International Carbon Emission Registry
- Registration of the Seoul Solar Power Plant CDM Project on UNFCCC
Registration for pre-CDM project in Daegu with Hyundai GreenPower
Establishment of Department on VCS project development